The College adopts uniform guidelines for monitoring quality in the delivery of courses and the provision of other educational services.
It conforms to accrediting standards of partner universities whenever applicable.
• Offer and conduct well-designed and well-chosen courses.
• Provide pastoral care and good student services.
• Create a caring and conducive environment for study and work.
• Work together with students towards excellence.
• Do things right the first time and every time.
To meet the objectives of the mission and quality policy of the College, academic matters are managed by the Academic Board, Quality Assurance, Examination Board and Heads of Schools.
> About Us